A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Been a sad day.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Been a sad day.   Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:14 pm

My next door neighbour has been suffering with Luchimea for over a year and last night he went into hospital as he was very ill, being sick and finding breathing very difficult. They said he didnt have much longer to go so he came home so he could die at home.
John died at 3am this morning with his brother and his son (aged 13) at his side.
He has 3 young children aged 9, 12 and 13, who he looked after on his own as his ex wife walked out on them all a while ago.
His daughter (aged 12) said 'Im happy he has no more suffering. He can rest now. I am ok, i have everything sorted in my head.'
I am so amazed by the way they have all taken this. But now they may have to be seperated to go into care. Its so so sad.
Just thought id tell you all. It has made me really look at what i have and i have so much. We are all so lucky to have our health and family.
Spare a thought or prayer for John and the 3 kids he has left behind.
Sam xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beany

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Been a sad day.   Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:40 am

That is so sad. Its such ashame that the children may be split up. thier dad did so much to keep them all together it is really sad. My thoughts are with them and I hope it all works out for them.
It really does make you appriciate what you have and enjoy every minute of it.
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Been a sad day.   Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:15 pm

awww thats really sad.
Its not right that the kids could be split up, so unfair, and after what they've just been through. I hope they find a way to stay together.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been a sad day.   

Back to top Go down

Been a sad day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: General Chit Chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: