A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Hi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beany

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-01-16

PostSubject: Hi   Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:56 am

Hi Very Happy

I am Karina, aged 28yrs. I have been married to Stuart for nearly 5 yrs and we have two girls. Katie is 3 yrs old and Olivia is 9 months old.
I have been riding since I could sit on a horse and owned my own horse until 4yrs ago when i had to have my warm blood jumping mare put down due to bone cancer, it broke my heart and I just have not felt ready to buy a new horse then i got pregnant and had the girls. My mum has a couple of horses that I rode up until I was pregnant the second time and I have not yet been back on but am planning to any time soon.
Katie also has a pony called Dinky who she rides and loves to pieces. I can't get her off once she is on, she has been riding since she was 18 months old.
I worked as a groom on a dressage yard for a couple of years in 1998 and loved it, I am tempted to do it again when the girls start school.
Well I am waffling now. So I will go, but I am looking forward to chatting to you all.
Karina xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:04 am

Hi Karina!
Lovely to have you here, welcome!
I'm Deborah, i have a 20 month old son, keane. He has sat on a pony but not been riding yet (yet, he WILL go riding lol), its lovely that your daughter has her own pony, how cute! We must see some pics!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
Beany

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:33 am

Would love to put picture on but I am not sure how to do it. Can anyone help??
Thank you
karina xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jo

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:21 am

hi karina

glad you joined its a nice quiet little forum but we are working on getting it bigger, please let all your friends no we are here.
im jo, i told you about it on netmums, im from essex, a bit far from you.

take care

jo x coolpony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beany

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:30 am

hi Jo,

Thank you for telling me about this forum its great and everyone sounds really friendly. Chat soon
Karina xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Hi   Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Karina, to post pics you need to sign up to photobucket or something similar, its free, then upload your pics onto there, then you can copy and paste the img code when you are writing your message!

Hope this helps, i am crap at explaining things!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Hi...   Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:52 am

Hi, Karina. Im Sam. Im 20, living in north wales and im expecting my first baby, a boy, in just 3weeks! I cant wait.
I have no horses of my own any more, but i have owned two when i was younger. I rode a friends horses up until i was 6months pregnant but then it got to uncomfortable.
I worked on a horse racing yard in south wales for 3 years and then went to ireland for a few months working at a flat and national hunt racing yard over there. I loved it. Got to go racing all the time.
But now im home to have my baby. Wil probably take a year out after he's born, but will be looking for work with horses aftet that.
Love to chat to you again soon. Hope you like it here.
Sam x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi   

Back to top Go down

Hi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself here!-
Jump to: