A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

What we all up to this weekend?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: What we all up to this weekend?   Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:12 am

I spent yesterday afternoon down with the horses, just mucking out and catching up with my friends there. Then came home and watched Moulin Rouge with my mum last night. My dad and Bro's have gone to Southport to see my gramps coz its his birthday, bless him, he's 83yrs old!!!
Today i really wanna go shopping, January sales and all that, but i dont know if i want to brave the outside in this weather. Its soooo cold and raining again! Evil or Very Mad
But i was tidying my room last night and found a letter from a good friend i used to work with a few years ago. I couldnt beleive it! Very Happy Ive been looking for it for ages! So im gonna write to her today.
Wot u all up to? Anything interesting? How are all your horses?
Ours are very muddy! Eeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!
Sam xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: What we all up to this weekend?   Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:39 am

awww muddy horses coolpony

I haven't been up to much. Worked all yesterday afternoon, then went to carcraft, we still need a new car.
Today i have done nothing! Except have breakfast, get me and my son dressed and have lunch! Oh, i did put a load of washing on! heehee!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net

What we all up to this weekend?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: General Chit Chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: