A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

sun shining

Go down 
AuthorMessage
angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: sun shining   Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:26 am

the sun is shining and its a beautiful day we've been to toddlers and the park so now i'd best get some cleaning done what have you lot been up to today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: sun shining   Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:43 am

Well i've been ill since yesterday morning Sad

I woke up yesterday with tummy ache, like period pain so thought nothing of it. Took keane out to feed the ducks but had to come rushing home to the loo, and i haven't been off the loo since Sad

Today i am a little better but i've been in bed most of the day, although i haven't slept and i was on the loo all night Mad
I got up and got keane ready for nursery and got my neighbour to take him up there as i couldn't really go anywhere, lifesaver, cos i felt really guilty yesterday, the poor kid spent most of the day in his room cos i couldn't get off the loo, so at least today hes gone out having fun and he will be taken care of!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: sun shining   Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:27 am

aw hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Helen

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: sun shining   Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:40 pm

Oh dear, hopes you feel better soon.

I had to go off to the vets today with my neighbours dog. Her son had taken him out for a walk and threw a stick, he chased it and ended up cutting his tounge quite badly underneath.

We took him to the vets and they gave him an injection to help him settle down. They could not get to have a look in his mouth, so have asked us to bring him back in the morning at 8.30. They will give him a general anasthetic to put him to sleep so they can have a proper look. Poor lad.

I have to then pick him up at 4pm. He will not eat or drink and is not able to open his mouth.

I think he will be o.k.

Anyway best get some sleep to be able to get up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sun shining   

Back to top Go down

sun shining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: General Chit Chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: