A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Sexercise!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Sexercise!   Thu May 24, 2007 4:13 am

Jogging. It's dull and hard work and not remotely enjoyable. Aerobics. It makes you sweaty for no good reason. Kissing, however, burns 5 calories a minute so find yourself a willing partner and go for it.

One session of masturbation burns off around 150 calories. The calorie content of TWO fun sized snickers bar is 144 calories. See where I am going?

Masturbation also stops you craving sweet foods as the orgasm stimulates the release of phenethylamine, a natural amphetamine, which is also found in chocolate, into the blood stream, so once you are done you probably won't even want those two fun sized snickers.

You are lucky enough to have a chubby chasing partner? Shag away! Having sex 3 times a week for a year is the equivalent of running 75 miles and I know I'd rather do some horizontal jogging.

Oh and since the average ejaculate contains less than 25 calories you might as well swallow too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Sexercise!   Thu May 24, 2007 4:08 pm

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!
thanks for putting this on. x Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sexercise!
Page 1 of 1