A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!   Tue May 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Well, theres a complete arse living down my street and i can not stand him!

On our street there is no road, just grass, its very nice and peaceful this way, and we have little back streets to park the cars etc.

Well this prick thinks it is ok to drive down the grass and park his car right outside his house! I'm so sick of this now, its not just that he does this but the fact that he speeds down there and he is going to hurt somebody one of these days.

Anyway, hes only gone and got himself a brand spanking new motorbike hasn't he. I'm sooo fed up, it sounds like an earthquake as he speeds up and down the grass! He used to have a bike and i was releived when he got rid and got a car, but oh no, hes gone and got another one.
I can't stand this, its why i loved this area, cos its so nice and quiet and the grass out the front for the kiddies to play away from the road. How is this fair? We have bought this house, and theres is a council house, not that i have anything against council houses you understand but do you see where i'm coming from here?

Not only that but a few weeks ago the police raided his house cos apparently he is a drug dealer! This came from the police officer himself cos we happen to know him. Well no wander he can afford new cars and motorbikes every 5 mins, its just not on is it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!   Wed May 23, 2007 10:57 am

no its not on at all. but i dont no wot to suggest hun, sorry. good luck tho xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jo

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!   Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:16 am

has anything been sorted out with this ar$ehole yet debs?

jo x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angie

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!   Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:52 am

what an idiot hope he gets locked up for his drug dealing habits so you can have your nice peace back again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!   

Back to top Go down

Grrrrrrrrrr! So pissed off!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: General Chit Chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: