A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

hello?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: hello?   Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:02 pm

Its gone very quiet on here again.
How is severyone?
I sent pics of Thomas to a modelling agency last night and they rang me back this morning saying he was gorgous and they are putting him up for selection to see if they have any work for him and if they want to sign him up. I was gobsmacked. affraid I didnt think id actually get anywhere with it. They will get back to me within the week either way so fingers crossed!
Sam x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: hello?   Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:56 pm

Oh cool!!!
How did you do that? I've always thought keane could be a model cos hes so gorgeous lol, but i would say that lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
samtaylor

PostSubject: Re: hello?   Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:11 pm

It was a site called Models Direct. You click on baby models then to apply and you just fill in the form and send 2-4 pics of ur lil one. Good Luck if you decide to give it a go.
I got a letter in the post today saying they had no work for him straight away but they want him to be registered with them and they will put his pics up for their clients to try and get hims some modellin work.
I havnt decided wot to do yet. Its 42 a year. and they want him on a contract for 3 years. Its a lot to think about. Like travelling to jobs if he gets one. And to be signed up for 3 years just seems a bit pointless, coz if he doesnt like it and gets upset with all the people and lights i wont put him thru it, theres no point. But i dont know. wud be cute for him to do some modelling and he have the money waiting in his trust fund for wen he is 18.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samtaylor

PostSubject: Re: hello?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:06 am

Ive made up my mind now. Im gonna give it a miss.
3 years is a long time to sign up wen i dont even no if he is gonna like it. It wud be a waste if i payed and signed up and then IF he got a job i have to pull him out coz it upsets him.
If they did like a taster or trial run then i wud go for it.
It was nice just for him to be selected anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: hello?   Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:54 pm

What you mean you have to pay 42???

No way! You never give out money. Of course they are gonna tell you hes been selected, they will make a fortune out of poor mothers who want their babies to be models. No offence hun, your little man is totally gorgeous but do you see what i mean?

So, if you find a 'proper' modelling company, they will not ask you to pay them at all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
samtaylor

PostSubject: Re: hello?   Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:14 am

yeah i no wot u meen. Its just not worth the risk or hassle.
We all no he's gorgous - thats enuf for me!
xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello?   

Back to top Go down

hello?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: General Chit Chat :: General Talk-
Jump to: