A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

HI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
julie7964

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: HI   Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:00 pm

Hello every one. Smile My name is julie.Me and my mate own 15 mini shets between us.I got my 1st pony when I was 5 and had 2 during my childhood but then I had to trade them in for a mortgage,husband and kids. Crying or Very sad Was without one for 15 yrs then my kids grew up and I decided to start breedin section A,s with my mate but we soon realised that to show these beautiful ponies you have to run like the clappers and with 40 yrs behind us and 40 cigs a day we soon realised we couldn't keep up Sleep coolpony so 18 months ago we sold up and bought 4 mares and a stallion between. In the meantime I have had a mid life crisis and had 2 more children. I seem to have more success at breeding them than ponies. lol! It is hard work juggling it all about but bags of fun. coolpony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jo

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: HI   Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:10 pm

hello julie

glad you joined this site its a nice frienly site, im jo i had a pony when i was 11 but had to give her up as had kiddies i had her for 17 years, i still see her now though which is nice. i have 2 kiddies boy age 6 and girl age .

how many have you got?

you must be really busy with all those ponies bet its great fun though.

hope you enjoy the site.

jo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HI   Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:33 pm

Hi Julie!
Welcome to stable talk!
I'm Deborah, and i have a 23 month old son called keane, no horses Crying or Very sad
Hope you enjoy it here!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
julie7964

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-08

PostSubject: Re: HI   Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:22 am

Hi jo I have got 5 kids..My eldest is 19 and he is in the army , king I have a 16 year old girl who is a diamond queen I would not be so good at juggling without her she has also applied for the army though,then I have a 14 year old son who is a typical kevin Twisted Evil Then Ihad a 9 yr gap before having another son adam who is 5 and last but certainly not least my daughter who is a 3yr old teenager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HI   Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:38 am

Gosh! You must be kept busy with 5 kids and 15 cheeky shetland ponies!!

Where are you from julie?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: HI   Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:42 pm

hi hun. Wow, u must be really busy wih all those kids and horses.
Ive just had my first baby, a lil boy. I used to work on racing yards. Im staying at home to look after my baby now and will start looking for work again when he is older. Its gona be hard tho. I probably wont be able to go back into racing but hopefully i will be able to do something else horsey related. I havent ridden in ages now and it doing my head in!
Hope to speak to you again soon.
Sam xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jen

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: HI   Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:33 pm

hi there, im jen , i have a 19 month old daughter who is already pony mad! I was thinking of getting her a shetland (mainly coz i always wanted one!) but have not really had any experience with them! I deal with strapping hunters an eventers etc! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI   

Back to top Go down

HI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stable Talk :: Welcome! :: Introduce yourself here!-
Jump to: