A friendly place to come and chat about your favourite four legged friends!

PortalPortal  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

cant wait to get back in the saddle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
samtaylor

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: cant wait to get back in the saddle!   Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:56 am

Hi all! Wot u all up to today?
The weather is nice here, its sunny but still cold. Perfect for riding and i miss it sooooo much!
Im gonna start expressing my milk so that my mum can have Thomas for an hour or so so that i can go riding again. Its been ages ( about 3-4 months!) so i just know my legs are gonna be killing me after my first ride.
Thomas is only 2 1/2 weweks old but i cant imagine leaving him for an hour. wot if he needs me? i know he will be alrite with my mum but still, its just wierd. was anyone else like this?
i need to get out tho. riding was the only way i could relax and de-stress. i can put everything to the back of my mind when im with the horses.
And i really need to de-stress. Thomas' dad has been acting a bit of a prick.. Every time i try to relax or sleep i just cant stop thinking about it and stressing about it. im nackered!
Anyway, sorry its a bit long and for moaning.
Sam xxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Debs
Admin

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: cant wait to get back in the saddle!   Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:09 am

Its ok hun, you moan away!!

I think every new mum feels like that hun, you never want to leave them, but it does get easier!
Give it a couple of months and you'll be looking forward to having a break!!!

I think it would be great for you to leave him with your mum and go riding!

I know what you mean about it de-stressing you!
It always used to do that for me too but i haven't been for 5 years Shocked
I really need to get up the courage to go again though, i think it would really help me!

Do you use any parenting sites?

Theres a great site which i use called mums corner, its very friendly, so why not come and join in? The links on here somewhere, i think in the links section.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stabletalk.goodbb.net

cant wait to get back in the saddle!
Page 1 of 1